Thursday, September 13, 2012

Extracurricular Activities

Kiddo had her first dance class of the year last night. Her current schedule (subject to change due to withdrawals or classes added) is:
Wednesday: Acro 4:30-5:15
                     Tap 5:15-6
Friday: Ballet/Jazz 6:15-7
Saturday: Musical Theatre 10-10:45

Not an ideal schedule, but I was late in calling and this is where they could put her. If an opening comes up in a ballet or jazz class for her level, she will likely be switching to or adding that. She is on a wait list for the Hip-Hop class 6-6:45 on Wednesday night. We are currently at 4, and may be looking at up to 6 dance classes this year. I guess it is a good thing she doesn't have homework that she has to do around her dance schedule! I am paying for 4 classes here what I paid for 3 in VA, so I can't complain about that, I just wish the studio weren't so far a drive. It is only 15 miles, but it take a half hour to 45 minutes to get there because it is on the other side of the city. I love the school and the teachers though, and so does the child. I guess she will be missing a few Friday and Saturday classes sadly, as there are times that we will be gone for a weekend. I know we are going down to PA to my older daughters house at some point so we can go to Gettysburg, and when her Grandparents come up we are going to want to go to Boston. I will just have to figure out a work around wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment