Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Registration

Well, I emailed copies of the paperwork in to the school district today. I have to drop off the physical copies later so they have the actual signatures on file, but emailing got the info in before the deadline. It looks like we are off to another year of excitement, and I don't have to take the kid out of school in the spring for the bi-annual trip to Disney. I wish I could talk the family to going at Christmas time some year, or back again for a fall trip, but the girls love going for their birthdays.

I do need to look into whether Disney has any classes going on while we are there that she might want to take--and then fight with the rest of the family over which adult gets to be the one who accompanies her! Right now they only have listings through October so I will have to keep an eye out for updates.

With actually moving into the planning phase again, I am going to have to get back into reading the DIS boards--they saved me last trip! I have to make my ADRs Oct 21, so I have a bit of time to figure out where we want to eat and how many credits of what kind we will have on the dining plan, and then start searching for reasonable plane tickets, and.... And I don't even have a travel agent this time to help me out! Aarrgghh!! I wonder how much of the planning I can make a homeschool project for the kid? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment