Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Waiting for the mail

I got the notice from Calvert this afternoon that our 5th grade curriclum has been shipped, and they have already added her fifth grade stuff to her learning portal. She has been glancing through the stuff on line and is getting excited! I have been informed that when the box comes SHE gets to open it and see everything first!

I ordered the first two Life of Fred books yesterday, but I am not sure how long it is going to take for them to come in. They will be here before Labor Day though, and since we aren't starting schooll until after that weekend, I am not worried.

I am glad I am getting stuff in with time to look over it and plan extention stuff this year--I scrambled through trying to find things more in depth for her with 4th grade because we jumped into it the day after we got the box in January. I am hoping I will be abled to be more prepared this year. I have got a lot of things pinned, and a lot of things on my wishlist at Currclick and other places, once I get to see the books and lesson manuals I will be able to decide what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment